Thursday, February 26, 2009

Man vs snow

    
I came across these pics while i was trying to find something and totally forgot to post them! Matthew took the snow blower in the backyard and blew all the snow in one spot to make this AWESOME igloo for Parker. He then put a tarp down inside it (that is still laying on my green lawn!) and proceeded to put all my big blankets and sleeping bags in there and Parker, Samm (so not something i would do as a little girl!) and matt slept in there! CRAZY huh! anyway they were super hot in there, so samm said they did not use much of the blankets.....I told Matt and Parker they watch to much Man vs Wild! ( Bear Grylls wanna be's!!! haha!)




3 comments:

Amanda and Nick said...

CRAZY! We built an igloo once when we were little and our dad wouldn't even let us go in it. He was paranoid that it would cave in and crush us. :( ruined our fun.

Joe N' Jess said...

That is so much fun! I can't believe I missed it! I am so used to being around!

Ariane said...

I can't believe you didn't join them! Party pooper!