Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Im In Love With A "Puppy"!



oh my heck i have NEVER felt so much in love with an animal as i do my little Falkor! Most people dont know that i have attempted having a puppy 2 other times..the first time my oldest sister Michelle gave us 2 puppies that were oh so cute, but samm was not yet 2 and parker was a baby...yeah it lasted oh about 2 days! 
 Then my younger sister Ariane gave me a housebroken, kennel trained Scottish terrier...perfect right?! well i did not have a fenced yard and it was a crazy puppy and yet again i had another baby so it was too hard for me....it lasted 4 days! so slightly longer...
 4 kids and NO babies later I am totally prepared for one and this time around I LOVE THIS DOG he is just the best and cutest thing ever! he is really good with the kids and he is so GOOD in his kennel......my parents are still waiting to see how long it will last..haha! it is for good now :)
(thanks to the fact i have 4 pair of hands helping me!)

3 comments:

Amanda and Nick said...

He is so adorable! Oh my goodness.

Jenny said...

Okay, I am NOT a dog lover, but I LUB LUB LUB Falkor! I had so much fun playing with him the other day! I have an idea...you come over and use my pool and I'll come over and play with your cute dog...LOL! Deal?!

Ariane said...

I am SO happy that you are enjoying him so much! He is adorable, and I know exactly where you are coming from! I LOVE my dog!