Tuesday, January 10, 2012

More ear troubles

I think it would be fair to now say that there is something WRONG with my girls ears...Isabelle is scheduled to go into surgery for ear tubes this Monday the 16th...I was hoping I would be in the clear with her but of course she had to start getting ear infections the month she turned 2! ugh! So if this next baby comes out a girl it will be real interesting to see if she will need tubes too haha!
Sammantha got tubes when she was 6 months old, Aubrey got them at 6 months and 2 years and Haven got them at almost 3 years old...and of course my ONLY son has never had an ear infection haha! Dang explain that one to me please! Anyway, I am really excited to have Big baby get them cause she has been so unhappy since October...
I am getting really excited to meet our new little one...it has only takin me 8 months to finally get super excited! My little sister Jessica had her baby a few weeks ago and I think that just REALLY made me baby hungry, and not just any baby hungry but hungry for a baby boy...her little guy is sooo stinkin CUTE!! oh AND my sister in law had a little boy a couple months ago too! DANG I sure hope I get another little man! wouldnt that be so fun to see what another boy would look like in my family! :) ...And it would be soo nice for Parker to have a brother..even though they will be almost 9 years apart lol....anyway im not holding my breath though cause im sure Heavenly Father is going to give me another girl...This pregnancy has been quit the roller coaster! I was soooo super sick for about 6 weeks at the beginning and now I am so large that I feel like my whole body is going to break...I am so glad this will be my last pregnancy! I am super thrilled that I have my 6 kids before I turn 31!~ the goal was to be done at 30 woot!!! I feel so blessed to have all my kids in my life! Each one has such a unique spirit and brings so many different things into my family, I couldnt imagine life without them!

No comments: