Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Shout out to the Husband

I also want to update on how my fabulous Husband is doing with school..
He has recently decided to apply for the Pharmacy program at the UofU (gag I know, but if Byu had a program we would go there!) anyway that means 1 more year to add on of prereq classes and then of course it is a 4 year program instead of the 3 year that we were going to go to...so all in all he will have about 6 more years of school before he graduates...yeah...right...
He is doing AMAZING though,,,,he some how manages to get A's and B's in all his classes, take care of 5 kids (soon 6) while he is doing homework (while I am at work), works at the pharmacy and is the Young Mens President in our ward...he is truly amazing! I am so proud of him and thankful for him!
He has recently started working more at the pharmacy as well so I can cut my hours back at work to just 30 a week..it has been real hard to do the full time thing with this pregnancy and all the other household responsibilities and the kids...So again what an amazing guy! Thanks sweety!
At the end of every semester we have been taking the kids to a resturant to celebrate Matts progress! This last semester we took them to Ihop,So fun! The kids love it and I think its really good for them to see how important we think school is. Hopefully each one of them will go to college right out of Highschool!...

No comments: