Tuesday, August 26, 2008

first day!

well samms first day of school was actually last tuesday, i jut have not gottenaround to posting them. we thought monday was her first day so i goteveryone ready, made samms lunch and walked to school with all my kids. all the names were posted on the door and of course my kids werent...i had just registered them 2 weeks prior, so i just wanted to double check. we went to the front office and found out they put Parker in afternoon kindergarten instead of morning! i was not having that so i had to talk with the principle and he had to check out what happened, then the bell rang for the kids to line up so i said i have to take my first grader to class( haven and aubrey were being crazy! not wanting to stay in the stroller!) so we took samm to class i asked her teacher if samm was suppose to line up outsideor come into the classroom...the teacher proceeded to tell me today was orientation for the kids and we needed to come back at 9:30! i REALLY started sweating! so i went back to the principle he was with someone else, so i just booked it kids crying samm yelling at me, anyway get home call my sister to come over to watch the kids while i take samm , hop in the shower, get out the school called me to say Parker could be in morning( she wanted me to praise her! but hello he was already suppose to be in morning they had switched him! )

anyway so she started on Tuesday LOVES it and has this little friend she walks with.



1 comment:

Jenn said...

She is so dang cute! I am glad she already has a friend. And that totally doesn't surprise me! Shes a fun girl.