Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pics

so here are a bunch of pictures i have wanted to post but all my stuff has been in storage..
parker LOVES broccoli RAW!


my beautiful mother in law and matt celebrating his and parkers birthday!
parker is REALLY into LEGOS he can build some of the coolest things, i will have to take some pics of them.
these are pics of my new backyard! i actually have one now!! wahoo, there is just enough concrete to ride bikes and enough yard to run and lots of room for a garden that is done and it has a few fruit trees. and 2 rows of raspberries! I LOVE IT!!




These are on the 4th of july we like to do a water fight at my inlaws each year, it was pretty funny! Matt totally got his mom soaked! sad huh!!



these are when matt and i took samm and parker to Moab, they had a blast. they did not like going really fast or up REALLY big rocks! it was so much fun to have kids on vacation believe it or not!










3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your yard looks awesome!! Where did you guys end up?? I don't think I ever heard. It also looks like you guys have had a good summer. Keep the pictures coming. We miss you guys!

Jenn said...

Too fun! When am I coming to see that yard? Call meagain please I lost the paper I wrote your # on. Sorry!

Jenny said...

So nice to see pictures and posts from you :) Thanks for sharing.