Monday, August 11, 2008

walks

so my kids have to do the grueling thing of walking to school! i can not believe how EASY samm had it! she throws a huge fit every time we have "practiced" walking to school. it is not even that far away maybe half a mile, maybe. anyway her and parker almost have it down its the coming home part that is a little tough( and looking both ways before they head into the streets!)
i cant wait till they are finally able to walk together!
those were some of my favorite memories walking or riding my bike with my sisters... and of course being the body guard for my cute little nerdy brothers!
i sure do miss elementary school!
i went to sams club to buy some lunch stuff for samm and i am kinda thinking twice about the whole making lunch every day thing:) i guess i need some major character building experiences here!
so i wonder if they will be okay in school, i wonder if i have taught them enough to stand up for what they believe and i hope they do not knock on someones door when they get lost to call their mom!
my older sister was reminding me of when her and her friend used to get lost and would use other peoples phones! little scary!
i hope i can find my camera charger/transfer cord soon so i can post some pics!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Psht...lunches are ez pz :) You'll get the hang of it and I think it's cheaper than hot lunch but the kids still insist on one or two days a week, so that does make for a nice break! I'm excited to hear how the kids like the "new" school...good luck!