Thursday, November 22, 2007

Annual Gingerbread/grahm cracker houses









So every year I get together with my hubbys family and we make the BEST grahm cracker houses that you have evr seen! it is sooo much fun and thanks to my sister in law i got some pics cause i forgot my camera! thanks jen! anyway life is also really good i am working m-f 6am-8:30pm every night so hope noone needs to get a hold of me cause you will get my bro! anyway spencer said my kids have been great, they are really teaching him to be a patient dad! he has taken them to the park everyday it is niceoutside and makes huts every day too! spence you are AWESOME!! well hope everyone has a happy thanksgiving!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I love 'em! So fun! And Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Jennifer said...

How fun! We do the same thing every year but my Grandparents make actual Gingerbread. They smell so good. It's fun! By the way, I tried to get a hold of you for VT, but I guess that's not happening. Let me know if you need anything you busy lady!

Becky and Bryce said...

okay so ya see how much time I have to blog. I'm just barely reading this but so cute. I love making the gingerbread houses. You are amazing to be working so hard. I just don't think I could do it. You're awesome