Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween Party

HAVEN DID NOT LIKE HER COSTUME TOO MUCH!
Here is my beautiful older sister Michelle!
Here is the other father of my kids(he watches my kids for me!)my little brother spencer
I had to throw this one in here cause this is what happens when I try to get on my computer and the aubs is ALONE!
Here is my cute baby sister,Jessica
my two little cinderellas, aubrey and my niece jo-jo( whom were born exactly 2 months apart!)
my beautiful ariel! sammy
My web throwin Parker pants!
had to get at least one cute one of haven
this is great my bro in law (whom did all the plumbing in my basement!)Brandon
my too cute nephew briggs!
oops looks like the old man fell asleep! this outfit I think was the best of all night he had oxygen tubes and a walker and the PANTS! it was awesome
my dear old pirate DAD! ARRRH
BLOOD THIRSTY LITTLE BRO ,JOEL...SOO CUTE!
sam hoffman took these pics I LOVE THEM SOO MUCH! and this cute pose of us all doing funny faces is going right in my living room!

here is sammys tooth that had to be pulled..OUCH
once again the Goddess of the night ..my little bro with my mom as a....MAN!
Hope you have enjoyed these halloween pictures that are a little late to be posted! here is a great big SMOOCH!!!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

These pictures are hilarious! You brother is HOT...oh baby! All I want to know is where are you, Steph, how come you didn't dress up? Where's your sexy costume? Haven is a doll! I love the costume!

Jenn said...

Your family KICKS BUTT! I love that everyone got all dressed up! How fun is that! You dad makes me smile! Your whole family makes me smile!!!

Aubrey said...

Ditto, on what the others say. That is great that your mom and dad dress up.

Jenn said...

How old is Jessica again? Maybe we need to set her up on a date with my RM bro-in-law. :)