Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The poop basket!



OKAY! so what I love about everyone getting SO excited about the holidays is all the yummy CHOCOLATE! I love it! I can not get enough of it.....over at the good old wal-mart they had these small packages of Mrs.Fields dark chocolate orange cream sticks!! can you say HEAVEN!!!! they are so good...me and matt ate them right up in like 5 minutes...he thinks it is pretty funny how much I like chocolate since I hated so bad when we were dating and up until I was prego with parker...That kid did some weird things to my body..my ears are now allergic to most metals so they get really irritated and puffy when i have them in so long...i love chocolate when i use to HATE it...my feet grew 1/2 an inch...and i think some other things i can not think about...has any of your children done some weird things to you or even fixed some crazy problem you used to have? ...anyway the holidays are exciting and i can not wait to put up decorations, it is sooo tempting to put them up now since there are some radio stations playing the good old tunes! but I will withhold:) ...So our renters have moved in and are actually really quite! they are hardly ever home so i do not have to stress too much at keeping the kids quite..I had to go get another garbage can today so that we could still have our 2( why do we need 2? i don't know we just throw alot of stuff away?) anyway so that will be nice for them and the touch ups on the cabinets were done today and our other water heater was put in yesterday by my bro in law..and matt is putting there heater back together so they will have I guess some much needed heat...we keep our house at 65 during the day and 61 at night so i did not think it was a big deal that their heater was not on yet cause it stays between 69 and 72 down there..well i guess cause they are from california they want it at at least 75! I thought that was crazy so they are pretty darn lucky we put 2 systems in or i guess they would be freezing all winter long! I used to need my house at like 74 before i married matt and he quickly got me used to having the temp low cause his parents leave there house at like 50! it is so cold when we go there we have to make sure we bundle up, it is really interesting how your body adjusts to your surrounding temp cause they are used to it and my kids are used to the temp in our house which as a BONUS my heating bills are really low:) anyway it is not as bad as i thought it would be having people in my home and the extra money is REALLY nice....
So my work is offering over time and they need some help around this time of year and give out some awesome incentives to attract us to work them..so i have decided to work four 14 hour daysfor the next 2 months ....yuck...yuck..and yuck! but the money will be nice for the holidays and I am really trying to win a bike and the new kitchen aid! so i will have to let ya all know what i get from all those mad hours...anyhow i wanted to post a picture of haven in her new found basket toilet, but blogger would not let me ..she has to poop in this thing! it is the funniest thing, I have this basket by my front door for shoes and she crawls in it and does her business then gets out and plays! it is really cute..what are some funny places your kids had to go?.. anyway good night! oh i guess now blogger is being nice so you get to see her!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

LOL! This is the funniest thing! I don't think any of my kid had a creative place to poop, I just remember things were pretty quiet and then I would realize the present they gave me :) I'm so bummed your working so much, isn't that selfish of me? Yes, the money will be nice, it's great that you have that opportunity. Okay, as for weird things when your pregnant, I could never get enough sour stuff. I used to love chocolate before I had babies, and now I still love it but I could do without it, it's the sour stuff that drives me crazy! I also hate chinese food! I also used to love that :) When I was pregnant with Abby, I got warts until I had Joe, then they just decided to go away. After Joe I seriously lost 1/2 of my hair, it wasn't that bad with my girls, with Joe, my hair was soooo thin, it's coming back now. And of course the boobs...I miss them :( I seriously could have 8 kids, just for bigger boobs. BTW-I love your kids and I love having them over, so bring them over anytime! Hopefully I'll see ya soon :)

Jenn said...

Haven makes me laugh! One of my nephews... (I can't recall which one) would have to climb under my moms table and sit between the two chairs against the back wall to do his dirty work. It was funny because whenever he went there you knew what was up! LOL! Haven you crack me up!

My hair went psycho with pregnancy. I used to love my hair and now I hate it so bad becuase it is curly in back and staight on the sides. It drives me crazy!!! So I know what you mean!

Call me sometime when you aren't working okay! Ha ha!

mommyoffour said...

That is funny that she has a designated place to take care of business! What a smarty! :) Good luck with your busy schedule, hopefully it will be worth it!

Becky and Bryce said...

Yuck, you are amazing to put in 14 hours. When I worked...I worked at leaving early. Ta he he he. You're amazing.