Saturday, October 6, 2007

"High" like a kite!

Yes, so our whole basement was painted today(minus the bedrooms!) and we have a little bit of a headache..we could not find our medicine for it either so we are just chillin!! anyway the basement looks great I did a little video so you can see the progress and I am not putting any more pics until it is all the way done...so in a couple more weeks...Matt did such a great job he is soo awesome...Thanks for looking!
p.s to turn off the music go down to slide show and double click on the volume thingy in the left hand side..

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I LOVE IT!!! Goo djob it looks great!

mommyoffour said...

It looks awesome you guys, good work!!

Aubrey said...

Looks great, I am a little confused. Maybe I will have to take a peak next time I am over. I love to look at the layouts other people do on the same house plan as ours. Great Job!

Becky and Bryce said...

Awesome!! You're almost there!!! Isn't it a great feeling. Are you guys still going to rent out the basement or use it for your own fam??

Anonymous said...

Your video reminds me of the one we did years ago when we moved into the basement. You'll love it forever!
Matt is doing a wonderful job! I wish I was handy and could help him. If he needs any "muscle" on anything I can help there.

Love you guys!