Tuesday, October 9, 2007

PICTURES!!!

Okay! so the pictures that sam took turned out AWESOME! she really does know how to catch the right picture moment! I am so excited for her to take my familys pics this Friday! Thanks again sam...If any of you would like to see them click here One Day In June
then just click on her proofs to see the whole shoot...they are so cute! Haven did not get in her costume cause it was really windy and she was not happy , which come to find out she was actually not feeling well again ..she started fevering again sunday night and is still ..anyway enjoy..

4 comments:

Samantha said...

I'm so glad that you like them! Your darling kids were SO easy to work with. It was my pleasure.

Becky and Bryce said...

You're pictures where soooo cute. It brought tears to my eyes. That's something of a talent that Sam has to be able to move people like that. LOVE THEM!!! Now I want my babes done!

Jenn said...

SOOOOOO Cute! I especially love that one of Parker in B&W with the pumpkin behind him! So fun!

Jenny said...

Freakin cute! I love the costumes, what a fun idea!