Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Doors,Doors and more Doors



I have to put this picture up cause it looks silly having all these doors sitting in my garage as matt is spraying them! :)

And Haven loves to give kisses through the railing of the stairs..it is really funny cause you don't get a kiss you get a lick...

she is feeling alot better but is still not herself..I will find out more of whats going on this friday....so I am really excited for halloween the weather is suppose to be good until tuesday and then of course on Halloween, like every year, it will be cold and rainy!! at least the kids don't care! I hope everyone takes lots of pictures up so we can see how cute all your kids were....I wanted to ask everyone as well what you all think of the transformer movie...my Parker LOVES it but I feel that it is too grown up for him yet it is such an AWESOME show!! I love it too..so what are some of your opinions on that? should I continue to let him watch it? or just bag it for when he is older?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think Tanner has watched it at least 5 times since we bought it. He LOVES it! I thought it was great, too. I wouldn't worry about it unless you think he notices the grown up parts. Tanner just likes the transformers.

Jenn said...

Let him watch it! Drew loves it too! Ha ha! We should let them watch it together some day.

Those doors look crazy standing like that. Hey you shoul dmake a spook alley out of your garage...