Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Time

okay so I have been slacking with the writing! Matt and I went out this friday to a Grizzlies Hockey game and can you say WAY FUN!! there were 3 fights that broke out so that was soo funny and it was a very close game we won in overtime..or i think they call it sudden death I don't know? anyway lots of fun!...well matt just came in and said it is time for bed so I just wanted to let anyone know if they want to get anything from MaryKay let me know cause i am putting in an order this friday ..just take 50% off the price of whatever you want and then everyone pays 2$ in shipping ..so let me know if you want something or for gifts ant next to nothing>>>and NO i do not sell it, so i can not answer any questions about it me and my sis just get it for the discount...

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I do want to order something---- so don't order without me. Okay. Do you have a cataloge? And out up pictures of those cabinets!!! You said they are in.

Jenny said...

Steph, I want something too for mk...I'll call you. Thanks again for having Abby...she had so much fun!