Friday, October 5, 2007

Eggnog




Okay so who does NOT like Eggnog!! I am so excited that is in the store! Can I just say again that I love this time of year!!!



This week has been the best week since we have gotten back from MN..well except samm had fevered for a couple of days at the beginning but that has been it! my test for that nasty parasite came back negative.WA WHO!!! So I guess I just need to stop eating a whole pan of brownies every sunday! anyway we had our pics taken by Sam Hoffman this Thursday, the kids were in there Halloween costumes(except Haven cause she was a little too cranky) anyway I wanted them done so I could use them to decorate my walls for Halloween each year.I have not seen them but hope to see them on Sams website soon!! Sam was so awesome she is soo great with the kids..she is doing my extended familys next week too!



On Thursday I went into samms classroom to help out and can I just give kudos to those that are a teacher!!!!! I can not believe how well she does with all of them. there was so much to be done, if she did not have help I do not know how she would manage..so I told her to keep sending stuff home everynight so I can help her out...Matt thinks I should be put on the payroll..I just told him we are on the payroll since our child is in her class! I am having a great time helping her out though I know all the kids in the am and pm classes since I deal with their names alot.



So my neighbor told me about these cool spikes that you put in our lawn to make gophers go away! I was so excited so I went and bought them and some more poison! I am so sick of them I will do anything to get rid of them! I wish I would have known about these things before signing up with an exterminator, whom says that they have probably killed some there are just still a family in my lawn!! I could just rip my hair out from these people! I think I am going to just ask for my money back cause i am still seeing ants too! anyway my cute Parker finally has his BFF sleeping over again! Jaxton Yeates moved away like 2 months ago and Parker has just not been the same without him..but tonight is all about SUPERHEROES again!! I love little boys! they are so fun!I wish I would have got a picture of them when they saw each other..they just were grinning and giving each others hugs( these two were together from sun up to sun down when jaxton lived here!)



so it will be popeye pancakes for us in the morning! and of course my baby aubs had to have her pic taken too since the boys did..
well Matthew is in the basement taping so he can paint tomorrow so I will get pics up when it is done, and we have ordered our carpet YEAH! I am so happy this day is almost here! anyway enjoy conference tomorrow



I had to put this picture on here of our friends in Minnesota..this is there little girl Violet and the wagon that her daddy made her(Rob) it is the coolest thing even though it is very hard to pull around and pretty much tips when you try to turn it!! isn't it sooo awesome though!!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Teacher help! You are the best! If ther eis one thing I swear by it is being a help to your kids teacher! I guarantee she appriciates it sooooo much, and it turn she will know you and take specaisl care of your child! NOTHING bad can ever come from being very involved with your kids school life!

I can't wait to see your finished basement!

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I have seen your blog. I do not get on the computer, only to write to Alan. This looks like a fun thing you are doing. I am on the computer right now because I get to have a chance to type in some recipes to start my own recipe book. If you would like to add some recipes to this book you just need to send them to me. I am putting in all the ones that we put in the book of grandma's so you just need to tsend me some that are not in that book. Have a great day and enjoy conference. I am so excited about having Pres Eyring. He has become a favorite of mine. He has an incredible spirit, I cannot wait to hear his talk today. Love to all of you and kudos to Matt for such a wonderful job in his basement.
Mom

Cassie said...

Hey lady! I found your blog through Sam's. Your pics are up on her photog site, and are DARLING!!! Way cute kids + awesome photographer = nothing but cuteness.

I'm very jealous of your basement being done, by the way, it looks great. Ours is just a wish for the future. Yeah for you!

Jenny said...

That wagon is the coolest thing ever! I had great big laugh over that!