Friday, October 19, 2007

Fun Things

We went to the Childrens museum,so here are some fun pics of some of the stuff the kids did..









Here is my brother helping me take care of my kids while Haven has been soo sick!

this is the first picture of haven feeling her best this is samm with her first top tooth gone! her other is just about out too!!and the kids all having a big sleepover in the basement with the yummy smelling new carpet!! they have been down there every night for over a week now.L.O.L

well the update on Haven is she has a kidney infection so they are going to be running this test were they put a catheter in while watching your bladder fill and empty to make sure everything is working right..she had one of those thick shots mon.tues and wed and yesterday has been the first day in forever that she is feeling sooo good.whoo hoo...I just cant stop munchin her! anyway her bday is tomorrow i think the first birthdays are so much fun i can't wait for her to dig into her cake!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you guys got some fun in while Haven was feeling OK. Let me know if you need ANYTHING, K? I hope she gets better soon. It was good to see you today, you probably needed a little break!

Jenny said...

She's so sweet! I'm glad she's feeling better, I wish she'd let me munch her too :)