Sunday, October 21, 2007


So my little sweet Haven has turned one!!! I am so happy yet so sad cause I am going to miss the sweet baby smells, the baby crys the baby cuddles you get when you hold her, how much she depends on me and how much she needs me, and especially how close to heaven you feel around those sweet sweet spirits. I am really excited though to have all my kids walking, talking and so easy to go places....I love you Haven so much you are my sunshine and my place where I go when I need a love...you were such a great baby! you went through so much sibling abuse:) and have years of it to come:):) you are a very strong spirit, I am so excited for more birthdays and to see how much you are going to grow and learn..Happy Birthday sweet Haven!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

So very very very very very very very very VERY cute! I love all the pictures! Happy Bithday baby girl!!!

Jennifer said...

Ok Steph, you made me tear up because I feel the same way about Katelyn. They grow up WAY too fast! Happy Birthday Haven!