Wednesday, October 31, 2007

So at our family Halloween party my camera died so I was not able to get all the pics I wanted..but I got some good ones so yesterday I decided to charge my camera and nothin! the darn thing won't charge anymore!! I am so bummed I have to go buy another battery, I mean come on it should be rechargeable forever, right? no, I know you have to change it some time!! anyway today is finally HALLOWEEN!! waahoo! I can not wait to see all the little creatures knockin on my door wanting yummy treats! My favorite part of the night is eating yummy soup and playing my scary sounds cd for the trick or treaters it is soo hilarious...today Samm and Parker have there party's too so that will be soo fun..I hope that they are able to parade around the school...
So all my cabinets are in and my counter tops it looks soo awesome . I am seriously jealous of my renters cause they have like double the cabinets I do upstairs!!! I guess in a couple of years I will be able to use them, but they look great the company I went through put me through a little stress cause they were suppose to be done over a week ago but the guy at least got them done before the first of the month:) so our renters are moving in on Sunday so if any of you wanted to take a peek make sure you come over before then....
JUST A REMINDER*****SPIDERMAN 3 CAME OUT YESTERDAY SO GO BUY IT CAUSE IT IS SOOO COOL!!******

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I missed you at the gym today and yesterday! That is such a bummer about your camera and on Halloween, no less! I'm sure the kids were super cute! We had a lot of fun...check out our blog. I haven't even seen Spiderman 3 yet, so will you guys come over and watch it with us?