Sunday, September 30, 2007

SNOW?





















here is my sweet little Haven...she has just laid like this since Tuesday! either on me or on a pillow she is just not herself! but today has been the first day that she has not fevered..


























This is my cute baby aubs she LOVES the camera and insisted I take her pic cause I was taking pictures of the roof.



















And of course I had to get one with my girls-less haven she was sleeping- we love to smile for the camera!


























Now this is the sidewalk that connects to the walkout basement and goes to the rv parking in the back yard, the kids in the whole circle love to run and walk along it for hours..they bring there babys in there strollers even.it is really cute to watch..


so what was up with the SNOW? I can not believe that it came that fast! I am really glad that my roof was all put on before it hit, I think it held up pretty well:)


I really like the way the color turned out I thought it was going to look like a Barn! but it is really pretty.

So to answer some Q's my insurance company paid for the whole thing to be replaced and yup they got it done a little over 5 hours..I used Whitaker Roofing and was very impressed with how quick they were with everything and the options they had..

I also want to say WOW about the relief society meeting last night! my dad watched all my kids so I could go!(thanks dad you are the best!!!) I was able to go with my Mom and My sister Ariane,who is in my stake! I am really glad i went it really made me want to be a better Mom, Sister and friend..I felt the spirit so strongly...It was really refreshing to know how well I was doing and how much I needed to improve on being a Latter Day Saint Woman! I loved pres Monson's talk he was really awesome, and of course the dinner was delicious and I am sure there was a good turn out f or the humanitarian project, I was not able to make it to that...well I am really looking forward to conference and being able to lounge in jammies and eat m&ms. I will post more pics of my basement as soon as the cabinets arrive!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Okay--- so I LOVE that color too. And you had me worried about it too, but what do you know Matt pulls out a good call! I missed womans conference so fill me in on what I need to be doing to be as wonderful as you! Okay?

Anonymous said...

I also like the color of the roof. Looks like things are really taking shape over there! I think if I were a little kid again that I would drive on that sidewalk all day!!
(The kids were good for us while you were gone. I just couldn't figure out why Aubrey didn't finish the last 2 inches of her hotdog after she peeled it?)

Anonymous said...

So I am actually taking the time to leave a comment can you believe it? I am so happy I am in your stake and like I was saying, it could only be better if you were in my ward! Especially Sunday, I could use some more entertainment for Briggs! I love you Steph!

Samantha said...

I LOVE that shot of the 3 of you. Your girls look so much like you!