Sunday, September 9, 2007

Reality check




WOW! I think i recieved a huge dose of reality. Having a child in school is alot of work! and sam is only in kindergarten,,, i do not know what i am going to do when there is school for 2! she has homework everyday and we have to read every night for 20 minutes , which we always read every night but only like 1or 2 books..know it is like 6! sammy went to the library on friday and i was so thrilled for her until i realized i have to be the one to keep track of them, and to not let my other kids get them ..holy cow this is so crazy..maybe i am not the mom i thought i was...i guess i will just have to buck up and go for the ride cause it is going to last another 17 years! AAHHHHH...............well sammy is totally loving school she is really enjoying making new friends.she has a girl in her class named Stephanie and she just does not understand why me and the other stephanie do not look alike.L.O.L it is the cutest thing.. I told her she doesn't look like all the other sammanthas out there ..she agreed but she still does not get it:)...Parker is REALLY enjoying his preschool he gets so upset that sam gets to go to school everyday and he only gets to go twice per week ...I am really glad that he has attached to it..his teacher is soo awesome she taught sammy as well, she is really good with the kids..so on wed when they are both in school it is just me and my little girls and BOY do i not know what to do with myself!....On another note i was suppose to hike Kings Peak with my hubby and his family today but could not find a babysitter, and I hurt my knee when I played softball on thursday(I am really feeling my age) I was really bummed cause it seemed so much fun .they hike the whole thing in 1 day it is awesome...i guess i will go next year...so while my hubby was gone i decided to hire some guys to pour cement on the side of my house and the back so it will finally be done and i do not have to deal with any more rocks being collected by the boys in the neighborhood..I am really excited it has been a long time..we are going to get rid of uor camper too if any one wants it it is free! i will be posting it on ksl monday...well here are some pics from sams first bus ride she was so cute

No comments: