Saturday, September 22, 2007

here is the living room and the laundry room the are not completely done


here is the walkout basement is turned out really big!and the hallway

we have 2 rooms that look just like this one

here is the bathroom, and the third room with the master closet
and here is the soon to be kitchen my cabinets should come in about 4 weeks


Today I had my tupperware party and it was a TON of fun..thanks sherestan for throwing it for me she was sooo awesome, she gave a ton of stuff away! we had fun...I think I may have gained a few pounds though cause of all the brownies(they are my weakness) but that is okay..life is short..anyway I worked today and it was not too bad cause again we were calling 30 day accounts so I got LOTS of money! So the whole parasite thing hit matt and I again, maybe we are lactose intolerant cause this thing is relentless! o well we have this cool stuff that is called Redmond Clay, and it heals EVERYTHING...thanks to my dad at 9 at night i went to take what he had at his house so i could fight the day today! Bless his heart he was going up to the hospital to stay with my grandpa till 2 in the morning, my parents are the best they have the biggest hearts and compassion for people! someday I will be just like them....anyway I finally looked at my friends blogs and BOY do I have a lot to learn, it is soo fun to see what everyone is doing in life and that you are not the only one that has a crazy life! I really enjoy everyones pics keep putting them up, sammy loves to see her friends on the computer........so yesterday I went to see one of my best friends Jenn who just had a baby and it made me sooo baby hungry! (yes i know i have enough) but man it would be soo nice to feel my van up, i have room for 1 more soooo maybe in 3 years:)...so samm was really excited to see her first love..DREW. jenns son..he is sooo cute, a year or so again she was like that show Norbit...if any of you have seen it you know what i mean ...resbusha(sammy) told Norbit(Drew) that he was her boyfriend and they will be getting married...so Drew ever since has been faithful to samm...so when I reminded her of him she was torn because of her new love Grady( that the whole Millet class is in love with!) she did not want me to tell Drew that she liked another.LOL ..i can not believe that my 5 year old understands that! ...anyway life will be interesting here on out ...oooooo 1 thing i did want to ask everyone, how do you get rid of gophers? we have had one for like 4 months and i have had my exterminators out like 6 times and those darn rodents are ruining my front lawn! let me know some good tricks...PLEASE....and here are some pics of my basement..have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I just saw that you have a blog, and man your kids are getting big! When Samm was in our class at church she was SO much smaller. What a cute family! I will be coming back often!

mommyoffour said...

I know I have said this before, but I love how the basement is coming along! Glad that you found some good renters, that will help!