Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A LITTLE DAY OF COMPLAINING







I am sooooo sorry that I still have not gotten any pics if my basement! I am such a slacker, but i do have to admit it has been a busy day! I decided this morning that I would clean my back yard instead of make banana bread. And I really should have taken a picture befor i cleaned it cause HOLY COW can we say white trash! my yard was sooo nasty..it had everything back there cause when we emptied out our basement to make room for the drywallers we thrw everything in the back yard, and we do not have grass back there, just a ton of weeds ...matt has a bunch of tires all in the window wells and all over the yard...we had a ping pong table, a crib a ton of wood, insulation, just GARBAGE..no wonder nobody is buying the lot behind us L.O.L !!! well anyway i started at about 9am and then at 11 my insurance adjuster came(finally!) and they pretty much said they will be buying me a new roof! woohoo..but not giving me the kind of money i want of course..anyway sammy almost missed the bus cause i was not paying attention to time so she went to school with no lunch:( and then i came inside to feed haven and the other 2 and then it was off to take parker to school...AND then I had my 3 visiting teaching appointments all in a row ,which was very nice,but i forgot i had the lesson so i read it in the car before dropping off parker(such a SLACKER!) and then come home get the 2 kids off to naps and then pick up parker then meet sammy at the bus 30 minutes later after mopping my floors cause my renters called me to say they were coming tonight to look at the basement!!!!!!!aahhhhhh...but i survived...then i forgot i told my neighbor i would wath her kids for an hour, so feed everyone dinner and as soon as she picked them up my renters came and the house was yet again torn apart but whatever, they are not living upstairs right! and the best kicker of the day is i had told sammys teacher i would help her out with take home things to put together and can you say arthritis! my hands hurt from pulling weeds, putting trash and wood and tables on my curb for the garbage man and folding,stapling,and taping sammys 50 calanders for school..................breath............what a day ...sorry that i had to complain but i tell ya this is like a life changing thing with kids in school, i thought having children was hard, i for sure thing adjusting to having them is school is 10xs harder!!!!!!!!! anyway if any of you have advise on how to better manage my time or sanity let me know your secrets! but i do want to put some pics of the kids putting up some halloween decorations(I just love halloween so they need to start young for the appreciation of decorating!) they had a blast.

No comments: