Monday, September 3, 2007

Icecube Savers




Well I sure hope everyone had a good holiday! I had to work today so it was not the best but i took 30 day calls today so it was great!...Matt stayed home with the kids so I was hoping to come home to a nice clean house but all I got was kids that were at least still alive! L.O.L..Matt has a good time with the kids, they really enjoy him cause they can hang out in jammies all day, eat and do whatever they want..life is good when mom is gone! I wanted to let some of you with babies in on a great idea(at least i think it is) ..my friend from minnesota did this..you know the little things that you put fruit in for babies to suck on bit it is a little net so they dont choke, well she puts icecubes in them when it is a hot day and they go on walks or hang out outside!!! I thought it was the coolest idea so i came straight to target when I got home and used them for the first time on our walk today(i even gave one to aubrey so she would stay cool as well) it works best though if you are staying close to your home so you can refill them or take a little cooler container to keep icecubes in to refill..Haven loved it! I took a pic of it so you would know what i was talking about....


Matthew finally finished the tile in our downstairs hallway! It looks awesome and he finished all the bedrooms base and casings with paint..it is really coming along..a couple of days ago i bought the vanity and all the fixtures for our bathroom down there but sadly was informed today that he does not like any of them! i am really bummed cause i really had to jam all that stuff in my van with all four kids! so i told him we will just have to live with them (and i like them )i dont know for sure what we are going to end up doing....anyway today was fun and now we get to go along our week thinking it is another day since today was a holiday ...FUN

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh- that is a great idea- you could probably even freeze juice and let them cool off with juice pops in that thing. Thanks for the tip!

Aubrey said...

Ditto Jenn-
I was just goin to suggest that, my sister n law freezes juice. Like the dole juice that is real fruit juice. They call them baby smoothies. I am deffinatly going to try it with Annie.