Sunday, September 23, 2007

Cold Cold Cold

don't you just love Sundays! they are the best day out of the week. I can actually get a nap or get some guilt free reading (or E news) in, cause matt is off taking a nap with 3 of the kids and samm just has quite time in her room..aahh bliss at the Ballard home...so I am really excited about the cold weather, I love to wear long sleeve and sweats...and of course I love HALLOWEEN! I decided i can not wait to put up the rest of the decorations so on wed they will be up...we are going to do a fun halloween party this year with some neighbors too so i am really excited...i am excited too about the girls costumes, they are just a Wal-mart special but I love disney princesses and of course aubs is cinderella, well "princearella" is what she calls it..and samm is ariel...(i did not get haven a princess cause i have a chicken that will fit her, all about the savings!) parker of course is spiderman but it is going to be so fun this year cause the older kids can walk and get their own candy woohoo....I am also excited cause my baby is going to be 1 on the 20th of october! I can not believe how big she is going to be it went WAY to fast..but it is going to be awesome not having a bun in the oven for a while!! Haven is finally getting her top 2 teeth and boy do they look like chompers! and then there is samm that is loosing her 2 top teeth so soon she will have the rabbit teeth, i just want them to stay in till picture day which is on tuesday...cross my fingers....have a great week everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blogsite!!

Jenn said...

I love the cold weather too for te fashion... ha ha! Its all about cozy big RED SOX hoodies! LOL! And I hope Sam looses those teeth! How cute would that be for her school picture! Thanks for stopping by the other day! You totally made my kids day! ((Wink--Wink))

Samantha said...

Hey! I just found your blog through Becky's. Your kids are so dang cute! I can't wait to hear all of Sam's funny stories. She cracks me up!

Samantha said...

I would so love to photograph your beautiful children! Just email me if you want to schedule something. lukehunter@comcast.net

Oh, I also have your check that I need to drop off!