Sunday, September 2, 2007

Parasite or Flu?


So before I head to bed I would like to ask anyone else if there children have been sick with some crazy flu thing? My kids started it the day after I got back from MN..Parker and Sam threw up first Sunday night and then were fine all day..then the following Friday Parker threw up again during the day and has had the runs...then the next Sunday night Aubrey and Parker threw up ..yet again okay all day...then Monday and Tuesday night Aubrey threw up but fine all day...then wed thur and fri Aubrey had the runs REALLY bad I am talkin going down her leg into her shoes kind...YUCK!! and now they seem to all be fine nothing more has gone on, but some people have told me to clorox the tub after each bath ..so i do ..then obviously don't share anything ..which they don't...and someone told me if it is some crazy parasite it could hide away for a few days and then they will start all sick again and it will last 4 WEEKS! I am not sure what to do so if any one has any advise please let me know how to help them.....cause I am really tired of washing sheets and cloroxing tubs.....but yet lucky for me Haven has not gotten anything..K.O.W

No comments: