Wednesday, September 5, 2007

SCHOOL DAYS!!!!












So I got home late from work last night, and found this disturbing site on my house! I am not to happy about the situation since my house is the only one that was damaged! I just hope my insurance company will replace the whole thing with no hassle...that is another thing that upsets me is they (my insurance company) will not beable to make it to my house till next wednesday! aahhh! o well what do ya do? and then this morning I woke up at 5 to go to the gym for my wed morning cycle class and guess what,,,,,the gym was closed from a power outage! but they said you can go to the other 2 that are open ..um..NO..I came back home and went to bed... there is happy news though Sammy starts kindergarten today! We are so excited...I am going a little crazy though because Parker starts preschool the same time sam starts so I will be rushing....it's going to be great fun....well I hope everyone was safe last night in the storm, I am off to get the madness started..

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Holy Crap that totally sucks! It's not leaking is it?

Jenny said...

Man Steph that's horrible! Was Matt able to fix it?