Sunday, September 2, 2007

its about time


So I finally decided to actually sit down, relax, pop a couple knuckles and start my blog! I am actually really excited to do this even though I have no idea what I am doing. One of my best friends Jen was my inspiration and still is! I am actually going to start off with talking about my wonderful kids..first there is Sammantha who will be starting school on wed after labor day! she will be my first I am totally scared,yet excited. Sammantha as most people know her is a total social butterfly! she is going to have so much fun in kindergarten! Parker is the next in line and he is my little Spiderman. everyday is spiderman! Parker has two spiderman costumes now Thanks to his nana! so he can still wear one while the other is getting washed! Parker is very excited to start pre-school as well. I am anxious to see how he does.L.O.L for those who know him he does not do well with wanting to learn letters or numbers or pretty much anything you learn at school he just wants to be SPIDERMAN!
Aubrey is next and she is sooooooooooo funny..she is starting to get into that manipulative stage and it is very humorous to whatch..she is really into playing babies and getting attention from her daddy. If dad is around no one else matters!
Haven is the last bundle of joy and I LOVE the babies..I just moosh her every day she is so cute! she is cruisen all over getting into everything and enjoys getting fed under the table from the other kids!
life is good in the Ballard home and my dear hubby is yet again in Moab right now so I am a bit in need of some adult talk but he will be home in the morning so life will be perfect yet again!
let me know what you think and for all you bloggers give some tips on how to create a cool page and add some neat stuff...o and i need help posting pics..

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I am soooo excited you started a blog! And I'll totally help you if you have any questions! Your kids are so awesome! We need to get Drew and Sam hanging out more often! Some days she is all he talks about! Your Blog looks great!