Friday, September 28, 2007

finally!!

So my roof is finally done! I can not believe that got it done in 1 day.. they were soo fast..anyway it looks awesome but I did not get out in time to take a pic so I will have to post one tomorrow..Haven is finally feeling better tonight..she has been running a fever since Tuesday so Matt finally gave her a blessing tonight and of course it went away and she is just giggles and talking like her old self !! JOY! JOY!, This by far has been the worst sickness for one of my babies..I have had to hold her nonstop since tuesday and she has just not been happy at all..so during nap time has been MY sweet "Haven" L.O.L.. anyway the blinds came today for the basement and my curb was cut yesterday for the rv parking ..man this machine was the coolest thing ever, the boy across the street came running outside asking what it was going to transform into!! it was soo funny..and then when my shingles were being delivered to the top of my roof I had 4 different neighbor families over so there were over 14 kids standing around making all sorts of funny sounds to the delivery guys..it was a funny sight...well tonight parkers little friend next door was going to try sleeping over but he is alot like Parker( whom is a homebody) so the poor thing only lasted about 2 hours then i walked him home so he could sleep in his own bed, it was really cute..Parker has never been able to sleep anywhere either cause he gets WAY too homesick..on the other hand Samm LOVES sleepovers, she was soo upset that she could not have 2 in a row..I have to limit them with that girl! She told me today that she is going to have as many sleep overs as she wants when she grows up and gets married..I seriously fell out of my chair laughing, of course she had no idea what was so funny!!!:):):):):) anyway hope to see some of you at the relief society dinner tomorrow night, I hope Haven is still well so I can go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom said FIVE HOURS for the roof! Is that true?? I thought we did pretty good when Uncle Brian did it. I think it was one day. Anyway, I hope you got a good deal. You have a great blogsite and I get a lot of laughs out of it. LOL

Love ya!

Jennifer said...

Steph,

I found your blog through Becky's. You have been busy!!! WOW! I'm sorry I didn't get to VT you this month, I promise to come next month. I enjoyed your pics!

Jennifer

Jenn said...

Did you do your roof yourselves or did someone come out and do it? We have to do ours next spring! Ugh!