Saturday, September 15, 2007

BASEMENT BE DONE

Today was a really CRAZY one! We ordered our cabinets for our kitchen and bathroom! I am soo excited but they will not be in for 4 weeks ahhh ...little scary since our renters will be moving in november 1st! I am really thrilled to have these people they seem very nice they have two little boys and there sister will be living with them, they are also LDS. they seem like a few years older then me so that is good too....for some of you that thought we were not renting I actually changed my mind the other day cause I really wanted to get cement poored and cabinets so I figured if for at least a year it will pay everything off! I will post pics when everything is done...so on wed i posted my camper on ksl and WOW did i get alot of calls! the 2nd person that called came and got it!! HECK YAH. i was so happy to see it leave...now if only i could do that with my husbands truck! well the same day i posted my basement on there too and received 3 calls for it but the first couple got it so of course they will be paying a deposit...our cement looks so awesome they did a really good job and got it done really fast, so we are having them do our sidewalk as well. a couple of my neighbors are getting theres poured too its kinda funny. on another note sammy had grandparents day today, she had so much fun! thank you nanna and grandma jeanie for coming it would have not been the same with out you! so i guess the grandparents can take the kids home but sammantha did not want to cause she sits by this boy named grady on the bus..she says he is her boyfriend!!! yikes. i was not real happy when i heard that.. and how i found out about it was she was just crying one day and said that grady likes her friend kelsie now cause he plays with her...i told her she needs to share all her friends, i mean what was i going to say! she is only 5 for cryin out loud!!! but today was good cause she had him all to herself....i can not get him out of her head....girls girls girls.......anyway haven is pulling herself up to everything now it is so fun she loves to yell for me in the morning between her crib bars..it is really cute ....well i better get some sleep sammy and aubrey are both having sleep overs and ya know how much sleep you get with those.L.O.L

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Ok- I want to see pictures of the basement on here- and.... my poor son. I just don't dare break the news to him about Sammantha!:(

Aubrey said...

Steph- Good job on the blog. You are so good at journaling, I just put a ton of pictures on. But I have to tell you I got a big laugh when I was reading about Grady. Because that is all Kelsie has been talking about latley. It is kinda funny. She says they are just good friends. I hope so. :)