Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Holy Pancakes!!






wow it has seemed like forever since I have gotten on here! I hate working two long days in a row...So I really wanted to write about what we did on our fun sunday...our mornings are pretty crazy, I get up at 6 or 7 and shower then I get all the kids up to feed them breakfast, and they all think they need something that needs syrup on it, so they all need baths cause I hate when kids smell like syrup ..i don't know why but i do! then I get after Matt for at least 30 min to an hour to get out of bed so HE can bathe the kids(sunday is his day I LOVE IT!!!) and do his lesson,then I finish getting ready and do all of my girls hair and mine and get the bag ready to go to church by 20 to 11.....now why that seems sooo crazy to me i do not know cause i do all that, minus the breakfast..on the days i work and have them ready by 9am...anyway this last sunday was awesome cause our popeye pancakes got HUGE! so i took a pic...then we had to clear out our back yard for the cementers to come mon so matt was really upset at me for doing stuff on Sunday and I felt and still feel really bad I should have given him more notice!...well I have to put this picture of him towing this fishing boat that we have. he was pulling it with is little car! it was the funniest sight ever...needless to say the cementers did not even start my yard till yesterday so very upsetting ,,anyway sam threw up last night and her and parker got the runs again so i am a little frustrated again. my mother in law told me to go see this doctor that i think is like what you call a witch doctor? he uses is energy i think to find out what is wrong and he knows every time when she used to take her kids in and how to fix it so i need to give him a call and i will let you all know what happens!!well have a great night!

No comments: